About Me

My photo
Take a piece of my kaleidoscopic heart ♥

Monday 15 March 2010

Courtney in wonderland :)

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?

[Alice checks Hatter's temperature]

Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so.

You're entirely bonkers.

But I'll tell you a secret.

All the best people are!














I bought this dress around four years ago now and i just can't part with it. It shouted out "BUY ME!" from almost the other side of the shop, i remember.
It's what i like to call my 'Alice dress'.

Although it actually doesn't have much in common with the real Alice get up, i love it all the same. When i put it on, wonderful memories come back to me like,

- Being that excited little girl again watching Alice in wonderland for the very first time with my sisters.
- Holding my first white, fluffy bunny and mum is taking my photo,
- or hosting a tea party for all of my stuffed animal friends :)

All in all, these memories remind me of a time,

where i had not one worry in the world and everyday was about how much FUN i could have!

Take me back!

P.S - The new 3D movie was amazing, two thumbs up! :)

Location: My bathroom.
Wearing: Dress - Valley Girl (Older style)

Credit to http://weheartit.com/

0 comments: